IMHA Trainee resources
The Institute of Musculoskeletal Health and Arthritis (IMHA) supports research to enhance active living, mobility and movement, and oral health; and addresses causes, prevention, screening, diagnosis, treatment, support systems, and palliation for a wide range of conditions related to bones, joints, muscles, connective tissue, skin and teeth.
This section includes resources designed to help you throughout your career path.
Other training opportunities
- CIHR Training Resources (“Career Hub”)
- Health Research Training at CIHR: Strategies and Policies
- Health Research Training at CIHR: Stakeholders and Collaborators
- Learning Activities and Resources
- IMHA Online Resource Library
- Patient Engagement in Research Resources
- Current IMHA Funding Opportunities
- Current IMHA Funding Opportunities in ResearchNet
- CIHR Health Research Training Awards Programs
CIHR Funding policies
Information and guidelines concerning CIHR grants and awards can be found online in the CIHR Funding Policies webpage.
Advice on applying for grants and writing great papers
The Guidebook for New Principal Investigators, created by the CIHR Institute of Genetics, has valuable information and advice that can apply to trainees. Please visit this guidebook for advice on how to apply for grants, how to write great papers, and insights into the transition from being a trainee to a new principal investigator.
Meetings of interest
Information regarding upcoming meetings can be found in IMHA newsletters.
- Date modified: