Setting up a New Learner Account for CIHR-IMHA's "How-to-Guide for Patient Engagement in Research" Training Program
- Visit the login page and select the "Create New Learner Account" button.
- Fill out the Account Information: You will need to create your own username and password (please keep these in a safe space to come back to for future logins!), and also fill in your first and last name and email, and select the role (e.g. Clinician, Patient partner etc.) which best represents you. If you are completing this training as a requirement of a CIHR funding opportunity, please fill in the name of the grant you are applying for.
- Click "Register" at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be directed to the LMS portal.
- From the left-hand menu, click "Training Activities".
- Select the box titled: "Research Team: A How-to-Guide for Patient Engagement in Research" and complete the four training modules in numerical order, beginning with "Module 1 What is Patient Engagement?".
- Each time you select a training module, you will be prompted to "Open" the module which initiates a pop-up window.
Please ensure that you make a note of the username and password that you use to create an account. The organization identifier is IMHA.
If you have any further questions, would like to provide feedback, experience trouble creating an account, or cannot access the training activities, please contact email@example.com.
Follow @CIHR_IMHA and @KarimKhan_IMHA on Twitter for related updates and to engage with the IMHA community!
- Date modified: