Congratulations to researchers funded through the Winter 2023 ICS Planning and Dissemination Grants competition!
One of the mechanisms for Institutes and Initiatives to achieve their mandates is by offering planning and/or dissemination grants within the Institute/Initiative Community Support (ICS) Program. The Planning and Dissemination Grants are intended to provide support for planning and/or dissemination activities (either virtual or in-person) consistent with the mandate of CIHR and relevant to CIHR Institutes and Initiatives.
We are pleased to announce the IHDCYH-supported recipients of the Winter 2023 ICS Planning and Dissemination Grants below. Congratulations to the funded teams!
Institute of Human Development, Child and Youth Health – General Pool
- Justine H. Cohen-Silver, Unity Health Toronto, Improving access to integrated health and social care for children in Canada: Disseminating local findings and planning a national project
- Kristin L. Connor, Carleton University, Convening for a Cause: using narrative and co-design to defeat iron deficiency
- Barbara F. Hales, McGill University, Health Impacts of Pre-Conception and Early Childhood Exposure to Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
- Jessie-Lee D. McIsaac, Mount Saint Vincent University, Activating stories of success to enable scale-up of responsive feeding in early learning and child care environments
- Ashley Radomski, Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario Research Institute Inc, Co-Designing a National Webinar Series to Improve Young Canadians' Awareness and Access to Mental Health and Addiction Services since COVID-19
- Amrita Roy, Queen's University, Perinatal mental health in urban Indigenous women in Southeastern Ontario: A planning proposal
- Jill G. Zwicker, University of British Columbia, Building knowledge and capacity for identifying developmental coordination disorder: Developing the DCD Toolkit for Primary Care Providers
Institute of Human Development, Child and Youth Health – Healthy Youth pool
- Sakiko Yamaguchi, McGill University, Co-creation of a youth engagement guide for mental health policymaking
Stay tuned for the next launch of Planning and Dissemination grants in Winter 2024!
- Date modified: