Mock Review Toolkit – Project Grant Competition
A set of resources designed to support the planning and delivery of Mock Peer Review
Who is the Toolkit for?
The Toolkit is intended to accommodate a wide range of audiences, from university administrators looking to host a mock peer review session at their institution, to trainees, such as PhDs and postdocs, looking to learn more about CIHR’s peer review process.
What’s in the Toolkit?
The Toolkit contains the resources needed to allow a user to run mock peer review in a relatively independent manner, including:
- three simulation models that users can follow from start to finish
- template spreadsheets to plan logistics, including Reviewer and application assignments and the tracking of timelines and deadlines
- template invitation emails and promotional materials for the mock review simulation
- a conflict of interest and confidentiality agreement for both facilitators and participants
- pre-simulation training materials and pre-recorded presentations for participants available on demand
- mock applications, reviews, and Scientific Officer notes available on demand.
- Date modified: