Training and Early Career Development
The Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health (ICRH) focuses on building its capacity through competitiveness, impact through networking, and targeting training, mentoring and early career development. The institute is dedicated to supporting the next generation of researchers in the areas of heart, lung, brain (stroke), blood, blood vessels, critical and intensive care, and sleep. This section includes resources designed to help you throughout your career path.
If you have any comments, or have ideas for other useful links that would help us better respond to your needs, please contact us.
- Current ICRH Funding Opportunities (via CIHR-ICRH Website)
- Current ICRH Funding Opportunities (via ResearchNet)
- CIHR Health Research Training Award Programs
- CIHR Training Resources (“Career Hub”)
- Health Research Training at CIHR: Strategies and Policies
- Health Research Training at CIHR: Stakeholders and Collaborators
- Learning Activities and Resources
For more information, please contact: ICRH.ISCR@cihr-irsc.gc.ca.
- Date modified: