Funding opportunities posted between From March 31 to April 28, 2022 by CIHR and its partners
(2022-05-16) The following is a list of funding opportunities which CIHR and its partners posted between March 31 to April 28, 2022.
To view these opportunities, please use the CIHR Funding Opportunity Database.
- Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Operating Grant: Psilocybin-assisted Psychotherapy
- Training Grant: Oriented Research Training Grant - Health System Stream
- Other - COVID-19 Recommendations and Contextualization (eCOVID19RecMap) Extension
- Other: National Standards for Integrated Youth Services
- Other: Canada Graduate Scholarships - Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplements (2022-2023)
- Fellowship: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program (2022-2023)
- Catalyst Grant: Crisis Line and App-based Support for Public Safety Personnel
- Operating Grants in Diabetes Psychosocial Health, Prevention and Self-Management
- CIHR-JDRF Team Grants: Precision Medicine in Type 1 Diabetes
- Transforming Health with Integrated Care (THINC) - Implementation Science Teams Grants
Please direct specific inquiries on the funding opportunity to the contact person listed at the bottom of the funding opportunity.
- Date modified: