In order to support Canadian researchers, decision-makers and healthcare workers in their efforts to curb the COVID-19 pandemic, CIHR is leveraging its investments, expertise and connections in areas such as knowledge mobilization, open science, patient-oriented research, and high-priority evidence reviews to provide resources that will help facilitate COVID-19 research and knowledge translation activities.
CIHR-led and CIHR-funded COVID-19 resources and research outputs
Below is a list of other resources that may also be valuable to researchers, decision-makers and health care workers, and which include opportunities for collaboration, platforms to access and share data, evidence syntheses repositories, and other services and tools to advance COVID-19 related work.
Research and collaboration
- Compilations of COVID-19 research projects
- Collaborators and partners for COVID-19 research
- Compilations of COVID-19 funding opportunities
Research outputs and open science
- Compilations of COVID-19 research publications and pre-prints
- COVID-19 open science and data sharing resources
- COVID-19 computing, artificial intelligence, and data analysis resources
Clinical trials and research Involving humans
- Guidelines to obtain approval for COVID-19 clinical trials
- Best practices in clinical trials and ethical research involving humans
- Access to clinical trial data
Evidence-informed decision making
- Synthesized COVID-19 evidence to support policy and decision-making
- Experts to advise on COVID-19 policies and decision-making
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) do not warrant or guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this web site or on other sites – nor do we recommend or endorse any organization, work, product, service identified on this site or any other. CIHR, as well as their respective employees and agents shall not be liable for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs or obligations arising from the use or misuse of the material contained in this website or a linked site.
- Date modified: