Dr. Josette-Renée Landry
- President and CEO, Génome Québec
- Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Ottawa
- Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal
- Governing Council
- Governance and Nominating Committee
- Standing Committee on Finance
Josette-Renée Landry is the President and CEO of Génome Québec, as well as an adjunct professor with the University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Health Sciences and an adjunct professor with the University of Montreal’s Faculty of Medicine. She was previously the CEO of the Montfort Institute of Knowledge and Vice President, Research and Education at Montfort Hospital, as well as Vice-President, Business Development for Mitacs. She is also the founder of Streamline Genetics, a digital health company.
Dr. Landry received her Ph.D. in Genetics from the University of British Columbia, followed by postdoctoral training at the University of Cambridge. She holds an MBA from HEC Montréal and has served on a diverse roster of academic, industry, and research committees.
- Date modified: