Canadian Research Initiative in Substance Misuse: News
- CRISM BC releases a provincial guideline for the clinical management of opioid use disorder with funding from CIHR and the province of British Columbia
- News release – Government of Canada announces the new Canadian Drugs and Substances Strategy
- New report flags fentanyl deaths and highlights importance of improving access to evidence-based opioid addiction care in B.C.
- News release – Government of Canada invests in collaborative research tackling prescription drug abuse
- CIHR’s Health Research in Action Series: Are prescription drugs as safe as we think?
- Date modified: