Should I consider getting vaccinated against COVID-19?
Was the science behind the COVID-19 vaccines rushed?
- The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) has created a resource-rich Toolkit for Health Care Providers
- Morning Star Lodge has launched a "Protecting Our Home Fires" Strategy, which includes culturally safe videos and COVID-19 fact sheets for Indigenous communities (available in multiple languages)
- ScienceUpFirst has shareable social media posts and videos covering a wide variety of pandemic-related topics
- COVID-19 Resources Canada hosts virtual Vaccine Q&A sessions for the public
- The Government of Canada has also released fact sheets and infographics in a number of languages, along with videos to answer common questions about COVID-19 vaccines
- Date modified: