Health Research Rapid Response Funding
CIHR is investing $5M per year to support the advancement of health research and scientific discoveries through an Emerging Health Threats Research Fund. The fund focuses on emerging health research needs, as directed by the CIHR's Science Council.
- Ebola Research Funding Initiatives
CIHR proudly supported rapid response initiatives that assisted in Canada's response to the Ebola epidemic in West Africa in 2015.
- Funding Opportunity - Operating Grant: Innovative Ebola Research Grants
- Zika Research Funding Initiatives
CIHR and IDRC proudly supported a rapid response initiative which assisted the global health research community in responding to the spread of the Zika virus.
- Refugees Research Funding Initiatives
There is an opportunity for Canada to play a leadership role in opening up our health research community to newly arrived refugees.
- Alberta Wildfires Research Funding Initiatives
Research supported through this funding opportunity is expected to contribute to our understanding of how contextual conditions may intersect with health actions to preserve health and promote health equity.
- Funding Opportunity - Operating Grant: Health Effects of the Alberta Wildfires
- Date modified: