Featured cancer research
- Is it possible to create personalized cancer treatments?
The team at BC Cancer Agency’s Personalized Onco-Genomics Program is using genomic sequencing and bioinformatics to identify patient-specific treatments for advanced cancers.
- Can the human body cure cancer?
BioCanRx’s revolutionary network is using biologically-derived materials to boost the immune system and destroy cancer cells.
- Helping ovarian cancer patients beat the odds
Dr. Brad Nelson and his team at the BC Cancer Agency are uncovering new forms of treatment that re-enforce the body’s defense mechanisms.
- Is the key to curing cancer hidden in our cells?
Dr. Gerald Batist is working to learn more about the cellular processes that make certain cancer treatments more effective than others.
- Do stem cells have the power to cure cancer?
Dr. Guy Sauvageau and his team are using stem cell genes to treat acute myeloid leukemia.
- Can we use our immune systems to end cancer?
Dr. Li Zhang and her team are discovering healthy cells that have the potential to eliminate cancer cells.
- Regulating tumor immunosurveillance: from bench to bedside
Dr. Pamela Ohashi is working to identify ways to bolster our natural anti-cancer immune response with the aim to improve targeted anti-cancer therapies.
- Date modified: