Declaration of external interests for the Institute Scientific Directors, Members of Governing Council and Advisory Bodies
How to complete the form
To be able to complete the form, first please download its PDF version on your computer and then open it using Adobe Reader (free download);
- To download a PDF file, right-click on the link Form and select "Save target as…" or "Save link as…";
- Launch Adobe Reader;
- Browse to the folder where you saved the Form, and open it with Adobe Reader. You can now fill out the Form. Please note, when copying and pasting text from other sources the formatting and hyperlinks may be lost;
- When completed, save a copy of the Form on your computer;
- Submit the Form as an attachment to an e-mail message.
Where to send completed form
- For Scientific Directors, members of the Governing Council and of its standing committees:
A completed form must be submitted to Declaration@cihr-irsc.gc.ca.
- For Institute Advisory Board (IAB) members:
A completed form must be submitted to the individual who requested the declaration. That person should then ensure that all declarations have been shared with the IAB Chair and the Institute Scientific Director.
- For all other advisory bodies:
A completed form must be submitted to the Chair of the advisory body with a copy to the CIHR Responsible Staff who sent the request for declaration.
- For CIHR Institutes’ Personnel:
A completed Form should be submitted to the Institute Scientific Director.
- Date modified: