Project Grant Program
- May 15, 2017 – Fall 2016 Project Grant results
- May 5, 2017 – Announcement: Delay of next Project Grant Competition
- April 13, 2017 – Message from the Acting President of CIHR
- April 4, 2017 – Update on the Project Grant: Fall 2016 competition
- March 24, 2017 – Statement from Dr. Jane Aubin: Promoting Equity and Excellence in Health Research
- March 21, 2017 – The Spring 2017 funding opportunity is now available
- March 3, 2017 – Update from the Chairs of the College of Reviewers
- February 23, 2017 – International Peer Review Expert Panel report
Follow our news and updates on Twitter
At a glance
The Project Grant program is designed to capture ideas with the greatest potential to advance health-related fundamental or applied knowledge, health research, health care, health systems, and/or health outcomes and supports projects with:
- a specific purpose; and,
- a defined endpoint.
The best ideas may stem from:
- new, incremental, innovative, and/or high-risk lines of inquiry; or,
- Knowledge translation approaches.
Project grants are designed to support researchers at any career stage to build and conduct health-related research and knowledge translation projects across CIHR's mandate.
Next important dates
Email our Contact Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: