2021 IGH News
- IGH December Newsletter
- Indigenous Gender and Wellness Team Grants Results. IGH, IIPH and IPPH provided a total of $7M to fund 15 research teams for 3 years as part of the Indigenous Gender and Wellness Team Grants funding opportunity, the third phase of the larger Indigenous Gender and Wellness Initiative. This final phase will provide funding for Indigenous-led teams to implement their ideas through research and action-oriented, community-based participatory projects that will improve wellness for Indigenous Peoples from a gendered perspective.
- IGH October Newsletter
- SSHRC-CIHR Collaboration to Support the Race, Gender and Diversity Initiative
- IGH welcomes three new Institute Advisory Board members. IGH is pleased to welcome three new members to its Institute Advisory Board (IAB): Peter Chan (McGill University), Lance T. McCready (University of Toronto), and Neeloffer Mookherjee (University of Manitoba). The new members will join the rest of the IGH IAB to act in an advisory capacity with respect to the Institute activities.
- IGH funds two 2021 Health System Impact Fellowships
- Meet the Methods Series: Questions to guide quantitative intersectional analyses
- IGH July Newsletter
- Meet the Methods Series: Methods for Prospectively and Retrospectively Incorporating Gender-Related Variables in Clinical Research
- IGH February Newsletter
- Meet the Methods Series: Quantitative Intersectional Study Design and Primary Data Collection
- Date modified: