Funding opportunities posted between May 28 to July 4, 2021 by CIHR and its partners
(2021-07-05) The following is a list of funding opportunities which CIHR and its partners posted between May 28 to July 4, 2021.
To view these opportunities, please use the CIHR Funding Opportunity Database.
- Catalyst Grant: Alcohol research to inform health policies and interventions
- Operating Grant : Understanding and mitigating the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on children, youth and families in Canada
- Team Grant: Heart Failure Research Network
- Operating Grant: COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence
- Operating Grant - GA4GH Genomic Data Sharing Tools Against COVID-19
- Chair - The Wilfred and Joyce Posluns Chair in Women's Brain Health and Aging
- Doctoral Research Award - Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (2021-22)
- Catalyst Grants: Accelerate Evidence on Health Care Delivery System Innovations that Achieve the Quadruple Aim and Improve Health Equity
- Transitions in Care Phase 2 Team Grants
- 2021 CIHR Institute of Aging Betty Havens Prize for Knowledge Mobilization in Aging
Please direct specific inquiries on the funding opportunity to the contact person listed at the bottom of the funding opportunity.
- Date modified: