2020 IHDCYH News
- Message from Dr. Christine Chambers: Spring Project Grant results, CHEER launch, COVID-19 study catalogue, and Dr. Noni MacDonald profiled in The Lancet
- Message from Dr. Christine Chambers - Launch of #WeCANforKids partnership, funding updates, and our team is growing!
- COVID-19 May 2020 Rapid Research Funding Opportunity results – projects in child, youth and family health
- Children and families in the time of COVID-19
- CIHR-IHDCYH invests in new reproductive, child and youth health data analysis projects
- How are kids affected by COVID-19?
- Depression in pregnant women and health care providers during COVID-19
- Save the Date! IHDCYH Webinar: Conducting health research during COVID-19
- Promoting child health through a streamlined ethics review
- Congratulations to the 2019 IHDCYH Talks Video Competition winners!
- Launch: SickKids-CIHR-IHDCYH New Investigator Grants in Child and Youth Health
- CIHR invests in Early Career Investigators in Maternal, Reproductive, Child and Youth Health (2019)
- Launch: CIHR Early Career Investigators in Maternal, Reproductive, Child and Youth Health (2020)
- Date modified: