An international response
- World Health Organization: Public statement for collaboration on COVID-19 vaccine development
- COVID-19 Research Project Tracker
- Crowdhelix, an online tool for COVID researchers anywhere in the world to find one another, find funding opportunities, and keep up on funding news.
- European Commission COVID-19 research
- CIHR is consulting with international partners including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Global Research Collaboration for Infectious Disease Preparedness (Glo-PID-R) to determine how Canadian researchers can help in global research efforts.
Informing health policy
- Submit a query to the SPOR Evidence Alliance related to COVID-19
- Submit a query to the Drug Safety and Effectiveness Network (DSEN) related to COVID-19
- CIHR has signed onto the Wellcome Trust’s Joint statement on sharing research data and findings relevant to the novel coronavirus (nCoV) outbreak.
Accessing data for the purposes of research
- Connect with the SPOR Canadian Data Platform
- Connect with the nine SPOR SUPPORT Units located across the country
- Date modified: