2019 IMHA News
- International Association for Dental Research (IADR) Symposium Report: Indigenizing the Academy: Truth and Reconciliation Commission’s Calls to Action
- Government of Canada invests $1.4M in biomedical research to improve the quality of life of people living with myalgic encephalomyelitis
- IMHA’s Scientific Director, Professor Karim Khan, honoured by the University of Edinburgh on July 5th when he was named a Doctor honoris causa
- Message from the Scientific Director: IMHA is your Institute – We want to hear from YOU!
- HOMEBASE: Helping men deal with chronic pain and associated social isolation
- Date modified: