2017-2018 Peer Review Committee Memberships
Committee membership lists are posted online approximately 60 days after the funding decisions have been published on the CIHR website. For the Open Operating Grants competition and other ongoing programs, committee membership can change significantly from competition to competition and these lists may not represent the membership at subsequent meetings.
The lists include committee members who undertook internal review of applications for the indicated competition, with the exception of specialized reviewers required by certain committees to review a small number of applications by teleconference.
Any committee member in conflict with an application (as described in the Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Policy of the Federal Research Funding Organizations) was not involved in discussing the application and did not rate the application.
2017-2018 – Strategic Initiatives
- 2017 Peer Review Committee - Catalyst Grant: Ethics (EPP-201705)
- 2017 Peer Review Committee - CIHR Institute of Aging Betty Havens Prize for Knowledge Translation in Aging (BET-201706)
- 2017 Peer Review Committee - Health Systems Impact Fellowship (HIF-201707)
- 2017 Peer Review Committee - Operating Grant : WHO HeLTI Secretariat Directed Grant (201703ELT)
- 2017 Peer Review Committee - Other: Network Grant: Oral Health Research (201707NGH)
- 2017 Peer Review Committee - Partnerships for Health System Improvement (PHSI) for Cancer Control (HRC-201706)
- Date modified: