2016 Ethics news
- Standing Committee on Ethics Meeting Highlights: December 1-2, 2016
- Update from the CIHR Standing Committee on Ethics: Milestone in reporting on ethics
- Ethics Performance Measurement Annual report 2015–2016
- Standing Committee on Ethics Meeting Highlights: October 13-14, 2016
- The Panel on Research Ethics announces the release of proposed revisions to the 2nd edition of the Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans – or TCPS 2 (2014) – for public comment. Written comments on the proposed revisions to the Policy will be accepted until January 31, 2017.
- Standing Committee on Ethics Meeting Highlights: March 3-4, 2016
- Update from the CIHR Standing Committee on Ethics
- Performance measurement strategy
If you know of upcoming events or announcements related to ethics, please provide a URL (in both official languages, if possible) to email@example.com, and indicate that you would like for it to be considered for posting on this website.
- Date modified: