Funding opportunities posted between March 4 and April 14, 2016 by CIHR and its partners
(2016-04-14) The following is a list of funding opportunities which CIHR and its partners posted between March 4 and April 14, 2016.
To view these opportunities, please use the CIHR Funding Opportunity Database.
Simply select the opportunity from the list which is sorted alphabetically.
- Catalyst Grant: Catalyzing Innovation in Preterm Birth Research
- Chair: The Wilfred and Joyce Posluns Chair in Women’s Brain Health
- Clinician-Scientist Salary Award: 2016-2017
- Fellowship: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program (2016-2017)
- Operating Grant: Active and Assisted Living Joint Programme (AAL JP) 2016 - Dementia
- Operating Grant: Collaborative Health Research Projects (NSERC Partnered) (2016-2017)
- Operating Grant: SPOR PIHCI Network – Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- Other: Canada Graduate Scholarships – Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement (2016‑2017)
- Other: CIHR Gold Leaf Prize for Discovery
- Other: CIHR Gold Leaf Prize for Impact
- Other: CIHR Gold Leaf Prize for Outstanding Achievements - Early Career Investigator
- Other: CIHR Gold Leaf Prize for Transformation: Patient Engagement
- Team Grant: Multi omics for the immune system
- Team Grant: Preterm Birth Network
Please direct specific inquiries on the funding opportunity to the contact person listed at the bottom of the funding opportunity.
- Date modified: