PubMed Central Canada overview
A national repository of published, peer-reviewed health and life sciences research
Co-funded by CIHR and the NRC National Science Library
Free for CIHR-funded researchers to deposit articles.
Free for everyone to download articles.
Bilingual website, search engine and helpdesk.
Why Should I use PubMed Central Canada?
- Mechanism to comply with the Tri-Agency Open Access Policy on Publications.
- Exposure to a large international and diverse audience.
- Increased uptake and impact of your research results.
- One-stop shop for free access to over 2.6M peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Evidence to inform policy, practice and future research.
Since its creation in 2009:
3,029 CIHR submissions
3,429,385 single visitors
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research in partnership with the National Research Council and the National Library of Medicine.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com.
Source: PMC Canada, September 2015.
- Date modified: