eHealth 2015 Pre-Conference Symposium : Learning from Innovation Communities
Sunday, May 31, 2015
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Contact us for free registration.
Join the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) to learn about the Canadian experience of the creation of collaboration between innovation communities (researchers, academics, clinicians, policy makers) and the technology industry - a main component of the recent eHealth Innovations Partnership Program (eHIPP).
Participants will hear about how these groups can work together toward the common goal of developing innovative, effective and sustainable patient-centered eHealth solutions in the context of youth mental health and seniors with complex care needs.
- Dr. Kendall Ho (University of British Columbia)
Youth Mental Health
- Dr. Stan Kutcher (Dalhousie University), Christine Hampson (Sandbox Project), Zak Bhamani (Telus)
- Daniel Penn (Shift Health)
Seniors with Complex Care Needs
- Dr. Ryan D'arcy (Simon Fraser University)
- Rowena Rizzotti (Retirement Concepts Innovation Centre)
Health Leadership Reactor Panel:
Government, health technology and innovation leaders providing feedback and advice for the presenters and audience.
Join the #eHIPP conversation.
- Date modified: