IHSPR Article of the Year and Rising Star Awards 2015
Every year CIHR-IHSPR announces the winners for the Article of the Year Award and the Rising Star Award and holds a student poster prize in conjunction with the Canadian Association of Health Services and Policy Research (CAHSPR) Conference.
Application deadline: February 13, 2015
Article of the Year Award
The Article of the Year Award recognizes published research that has significantly contributed to the advancement of the field of health services and policy research in Canada.
- Dr. Dennis Ko (University of Toronto, Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, Sunnybrook Research Institute)
Rising Star Award
The Rising Star Award recognizes the research excellence and knowledge translation initiatives of graduate students and post-doctoral fellows.
- Dr. Peter Gill (University of Alberta)
- Pavel Roshanov (McMaster University)
- Dr. Jay Udell (Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences)
Awards will be presented at the 2015 CAHSPR Conference in Montreal, May 26-28!
CAHSPR 2015: "Learning from each other: Across disciplines, jurisdictions and generations"
CAHSPR's annual conference is Canada's largest gathering of health care policy makers, managers, researchers, students and stakeholders. Held at a different location every year, it is attended by 600+ delegates annually.
- Conference dates: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 to Thursday, May 28, 2015
- Date modified: