Highlights of the 6th meeting of the Drug Safety and Effectiveness Steering CommitteeFriday, November 23, 2012
- The DSEN Coordinating Office presented a newly developed dashboard to the DSEN SC members. Members were positive, and offered constructive feedback to inform the next iteration.
Enhancement to the Query development and management:
- To facilitate interaction between stakeholders and researchers, DSEN has put in place a collaborative Science Advisory Committee to discuss scientific aspects of potential queries.
DSEN Rapid Funding Tool enhancement:
- The DSEN CO is working to streamline the peer review process and make it more iterative and less time consuming.
- DSEN has been focussing its efforts on developing the Query process and is now engaged in the development of a DSEN-specific Knowledge Translation strategy.
- While the process to disseminate DSEN research results to the regulator is firmly in place, DSEN will work on other means and channels to disseminate the information to the provincial and territorial authorities simultaneously. To this end, a collaborative project with CADTH is being developed.
If you would like to request minutes from the DSEN Steering Committee meetings, please email: DSEN-RIEM@cihr-irsc.gc.ca.
- Date modified: