Appendix 1: Members and Mandate of the PPSRI Midterm Evaluation Steering Committee
Midterm Evaluation of the Pandemic Preparedness Strategic Research Initiative
- Carol Richardson (CIHR Institute of Infection and Immunity)
- Michelle Hume (CIHR Institute of Infection and Immunity)
- Susan Crawford (CIHR Institute of Aging)
- Bruno Théorêt (CIHR Evaluation Unit)
- Paul Kenney (Centre for Excellence in Evaluation and Program Design, PHAC)
- Heather Deehan (Public Health Network Pandemic Preparedness, PHAC).
The consultants hired to conduct the midterm evaluation attended Steering Committee meetings and participated, but were not members.
Mandate (termed "expectations" in the Committee's Terms of Reference document)
As stated in the Committee's Terms of Reference, the Midterm Evaluation Steering Committee will be responsible for the following:
- "Review of key products from the consultants, including but not limited to: the evaluation framework; evaluation instruments; key informant lists; preliminary findings; and evaluation reports;
- Advice on areas for improvement of key products, and identification of issues that require further consideration by consultant team."
[ next section ]
- Date modified: