Ethics policy initiativesThe Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) has been actively engaged in a number of ethics policy initiatives informed by public dialogue and aimed at improving the understanding of ethics in the broader research community. These initiatives are intended to feed into the development of policy in complex and innovative areas of health and health research.
- Best Practices for Research Involving Children and Adolescents
- Ethics of Health Research Involving First Nations, Inuit and Métis People
- Partnerships with the For-Profit Private Sector
- Privacy and Confidentiality in Health Research
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Stem Cell Research
- Date modified: